It all started when I was holidaying in London back in 98 and I simply fell in love with electronic music while visiting the best clubs in town I remember as if it was yesterday, when going clubbing at The End and I couldn..t take my eyes off the dj box. The whole thing just amazed me!!
Back in Brazil and having decided to learn how to dj, Ingrid quits her bureaucratic 9 to 5 job for a pair of pick-ups. She starts her dj course and at the same time starts playing in some parties organized in her hometown Santos where she stands out and consequently calls her manager..s attention (Paulinho Silveira Hypno DJ..s), which was a turning point in her career.
Hired by the agency Hypno Djs since 2001 Ingrid has one of her most important gigs at Skol Beats in 2002 when it was still in Interlagos. After that, her career takes off even more whilst getting involved in the best parties of Brazil.
In her set that swings from house, tech house to electro, you can also listen to some classics such as breaks. Having a rich musical talent, lots of technique and charisma, Ingrid pleases everybody wherever she goes. Representing the feminine scene along with her beauty and girly touch Ingrid makes electronic music even more pleasant and appealing.
Favorite Djs/Producers: Steve Bug, Phonique, Matthias Tanzmann, Carl Craig, Booka Shade, Loco Dice, Mathias Kaden, Luna City Express, Josh Wink, Jamie Anderson, Inland Knights, Miss kittin, D’Julz, Manuel Tur, Sety, Argy, Martin Landsky, Thomas Schumacher, John Aqcuaviva, Johnnie D, 2000 and one, Mark Romboy, Kruder & Dorfmeister, Mad Zôo, Mau Mau, Daft Punk and finally Laurent Garnier...
Favorite Labels: Moon Harbour, Poker Flat, Freerange, Cocoon, Get Physical, Ovum, Great Stuff, Mobilee, Freak n’Chic, 2020 Vision, Definittive Records, Wagon, Cadenza, Rekids.
Recognition did not come late for Ingrid, soon after she had several nominations and awards in her field such as:
- Nominated the best Dj Progressive 2002 Folha Ilustrada
- Nominated Dj Revelação 2003 Dj Sound Magazine
- Nominated The Best Progressive 2003 Folha Ilustrada
- Nominated Melhor Dj Tech House/Techno 2005 Dj sound Magazine
- Winner of the award Dj Revelação 2003 Coll Awards - Cool Magazine
- Rated as the 46º Best Female Dj in the word www.shejay.net
- Rated as the 40º Best Dj in Brazil 2006 Dj Sound Magazine
- Nominated Dj Awards Ibiza 2008 - \"Dance Nation of The Year\"
She has played in lots of different places and clubs having the main events in her career:
- Skol Beats 2002 Tenda Gatecrasher (Interlagos), Skol Beats 2004 Tenda Skol Club (the only women that played in the festival), Skol Beats 2007, Samc - Buenos Ayres (South American Music Conference), Ceará Music - Fortaleza (CE), Festival de Verão - Salvador(BA), Bacardi Lemon - Santiado (CH), Xxxperience (SP), Parada da Paz (SP), Club Palácio Big One Buenos Ayres (AR), Club Superclub Buenos Ayres (AR), Club Sirena - Maresias (SP), Club Warung - Balneário de Camburiú (SC), Club Lov.e (SP), Club D-Edge (SP), Club Manga Rosa (SP), I love techno - Colômbia, Club Passage - Wienna (AUS), Skol Beats 2007 Tenda Dj Mag, MOB - Music On Board, HMF (Helvétia), Spirit of London - Maresias (SP)
-Beladona - Beladona EP - Wired Music (2007)
-Los Niños - Beladona EP - Wired Music (2007)
-Dual Shoch - Beladona EP - Wired Music (2007)
-Beladona - compilação Deep vol.1 (2006)
-Mission Of Luv.-compilação Djette vol 1 - Falco Music (2007)
-Los Niños - compilação Deep vol.2 (2007)
-Lover Boy - Definittive Records (jan 2008)
Not to mention that she now plays her own productions Agencies and clubs from other parts of the world also have Ingrid in their schedules which needless to say shows that Ingrid has a long way to go.